Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Happy Chinese New Year ❣


新年快(xīn nián kuài lè)! Happy New Year!


新年快 xīn nián kuài lè May your lives be full of pleasant surprises, new opportunities and successful journeys in the coming year.




Hahahah...! Those two words are always easy to remember. You say happy new year and you wish for  something inside the red envelope.

Well I'm not good in Mandarin as I learn this language during my hotel management program but I think anything about Chinese, such the language itself, the culture, the food, and the people, is always interesting.
Hmmm... I used to falling in love with Chinese guy couple years ago, flirt some of them, and flirt whoever Chinese guy. Starring at Chinese crew from one of big airplane company when I was working as Front Desk Agent, flirt on VIP guest from Taipei, Singapore, and local Chinese from Indonesia. Oh girl!

It was two years ago we're celebrate Chinese New Year with him and family. We had a great night while I'm wearing red dress and he keep yelling "Oh shit, baby, you look seriously like Chinese and I hate it." LOL

I don't know my grandma (from my dad) so much, but my mom telling me that there is Chiang mai   in her blood. Ah, now I know why my father have a Chinese look and people sometime assume he were Chinese. And me...? Hell yeah, if I keep my white skin and not using soft lenses or glasses, I bet you can see that I'm a Chinese. Oh Grandma, can we talk a minute? 

Through this red paper lantern, maybe?
 ღ

Interesting to put the lanterns on what I wrote, as deep down inside, I'm dreaming someday about this:


 A simple beach wedding with paper lanterns



Sky lanterns and watch them floating over the ocean

 

 The happiest bride who have her beach wedding with her beach life mate :')

with Chinese guy? Western guy? Mix Chinese & Western guy? We never know...

Maybe it's you  ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment